Monday, April 15, 2013

Welcome Baby Carter

We have another addition to our family. My sil Linda and bil phil had their first baby boy (#3), which makes it #9 for me! Ava has a buddy now and quite frankly, she doesn't know what to think. Compared to carter, she's huge!

We spent this past weekend with the family, celebrated their birthdays, and got the privilege to take their first newborn/family photo session. I'm am truly so proud of my husband's talent. Ava, you opened the doors to your daddy's many talents. You were the key to his hidden talents. Thank you. His eyes are open to something words cannot express. Truly priceless. Here are some photos of our weekend and their session..













1 comment:

  1. I love the one of Ava and Carter laying next to each other and the "omg what is that thing in my crib" face.

    ReplyDelete