Monday, January 27, 2014

And I'm back!


So I ended this at month 8..  That should tell you a lot has happened.



Eight months have past and a TON has changed.  Ava is doing amazing!  She's such a happy, good baby.  Changing day by day with such personality.  When I think of her, I smile and I can't believe how time has flown.


Well, today was her 15 month check up and she's doing awesome.  Her words are definitely advanced. She says "open the door."  Her mobile skills is amazing and she's def a girlie girl who loves to sing and dance.  I'm in heaven.  Things are definitely getting better and as for sleep...we are good!  Ava's always been a good sleeper.  I can't wait to update more for you and I promise, I'm not waiting another year.  For now I have another blog of my own about my life....Becoming Nee.  Hope you like it!



Here's a little update on Miss Ava







No comments:

Post a Comment