Friday, June 22, 2012

Baby goes thump thump

So we went to the doctors today and everything is good!! I passed my glucose test: first try! I must say I'm so happy and proud. Eating healthy pays! Baby's heart was strong and loud and she moves a ton. Her movements def makes me smile!

I saw Dr. Jackson today finally!! I love him! He is my favorite doctor. At my practice, I have 9 doctors to see and it could be any one of them that delivers. I'm hoping Jackson is the one bc he knows me inside and out.. Lol been my doctor forever.

He okay-Ed me for my trip to Hawaii. I'm getting excited as the day approaches. Our last vacation as a couple with no kids. Paul and I were talking last night and we are excited to start a new chapter with our little peanut. It is so sweet to see Paul smile and all lovely to the belly. He's gonna be such a great daddy.

I've been feeling good. Doing lots of yoga and exercise. I'm all belly so far. Haven't gained much weight, but doctor said it's okay. I couldn't be happier.

Here's a photo of me in the sweater I wore a few weeks ago. Definitely a growth spurt from the last time :). No maternity clothes yet. Nothing seems to fit right for short people :)

Happy Friday!! Hawaii in 4 days!!
Ava mommy loves you!!

1 comment:

  1. Nancy...you're GLOWING! You look great! Dr. Jackson is one of my faves, too! LOL Fortunately, Dr. Jacobs was on call for both of my pregnancies. He ended up delivering Ellie and the twins!! Hope Dr. Jackson is on call for you and Ava! Have fun on your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete