Friday, June 29, 2012

Aloha baby!

Well we made it! 2.5 days down in Hawaii!! Adjusting to the time difference has been quite an interesting moment but overall, we are having a blast!

Baby Ava did amazing in the plane. No pains and slept well! Upgrading our seats def helped with the 10 hours plus flight. Paul has been loving this place. All we do is eat! I think Ava will have her dad's appetite. Things I usually don't eat, I try and love it, so I think my taste buds is starting to turn like Paul's.

Daddy Paul is an adventure foodie man. So I gave him a quick Maui tour in one day. I wore him out. We went to 4 beaches. Ate at 5 places and shopped a little bit. Second day, he was tired haha! So today is starting day 3 and we are laying again on kaanapali beach. Beautiful sands, blue waters and a cabana for me and baby to shade in. Feeling very blessed to have an amazing Hubbie and loving family who has helped me be who I am today.

More photos later. Babymoon 2012 is amazing. 2 more days in Maui then off to Honolulu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment