Sunday, July 8, 2012

July baby heat wave

Whoa! What a wave of heat! This week, KY broke record high in temperature. Thank goodness for air conditioning and swimming pool :)

Today we celebrated my dad's birthday. It is so cute to see him laugh and smile. Showed my dad my baby projects so far, and you could see how amazed he is with all the new things. Tomorrow is the ultrasound appointment!! He is excited to go and see the 3d/4d. Hopefully baby will move more and we get to see her eyes!

I'm about 28 weeks and 4 days. Our babymoon was amazing and I definitely feel relaxed. Baby mission is on. Can't wait to take pics with my girlfriends who are all pregnant. Our group pics tomorrow!

It has been a fun journey being prego and I'm so ready for Ava to come! She has been kicking so much! I placed the phone on my belly to see her kicks and my niece and I couldn't help but giggle at all the wiggles. Really cool experience.

Updates on my belly:

Cravings: cherries and strawberry shakes
Kicks: a lot harder
Weight: up to 4lbs
Fashion: still normal clothes :)
Heels: most def!
sleeping: still trying to adjust from the time change
energy: I have my moments where I'm wiped out and then super energized
Baby room update: finally decided how to decor the room

Few more weeks till the baby shower!! Can't wait! Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment