Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week 29 ... Starting kick counts and countdown!

As I'm soon approaching to 30 weeks, I can't help but go.. Time flies!!!
I feel like it was just yesterday I told the world "I'm pregnant!" and now she's coming soon.

It's amazing how everything works. Day by day I'm amazed of the baby kicks. How strong it has gotten and how she flips. It really makes me giggle. I'm thankful that everything has been good and strong. I'm still staring at those 3d photos thinking, does she look like me or Paul? Haha

Every morning and night, I've been counting kicks. It's kinda like my bonding time with her. An hour of isolation. We listen to Enya and classical music, then transition to mediation. Lately, my train in thought has been monkey brains! Pregnancy brain has definitely hit me hard and I hate it. I've always been a super organized, say one time kind of girl. I find myself repeating, forgetting, and just plain lost. At work, haha, I'm just there. My receptionists laugh bc I'm so like whatever's now. Maybe this pregnancy will help me mellow out. So far things have been chill except when I'm hungry, that unleashes the dragon in me lol or maybe Ava.

So today is Sunday. Finally got a morning where I can breathe, relax and just enjoy resting. Ava is kicking me a ton. I can't wait to hold her.

So my updates:

Kicks: much more, stronger
Cravings: milk and cereal and chocolate
Weight: still the same
Clothes: same except leggings are starting to flip around the belly band :)

Baby's room: daddy is working on it this week I hope. He has some things in mind and told me not to worry. He's been researching.

Baby shower countdown : one week!!
Started to get gifts and I'm so touched and thankful. Ava is one lucky child to have amazing people around her. She's not even here and the room is almost full. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment