Monday, July 9, 2012

Baby Ava in 3D

We got to see Ava today and my heart totally melted!! I'm so in love with her!! We went to the ultrasound and with us joined my daddy and niece Michelle.

It was so fun and I couldn't be happier. Ava had her moments where she didn't wanna show her face. She kept hiding behind her hands, but it's comforting to know she has 10 fingers and toes.
I cannot wait for her arrival. It's going to be so much fun!

Tonight, we had our "newbie parent" dinner and our group maternity photos. Our friend's friend, Son, took them. Can't wait to see it and see how they look. Ava got her first pair of booties today. Of course it's pink and girlie. Our first purchase for our baby. So in love!!

I can't stop staring at her ultrasound photos. It's like I can imagine her here in my arms. Ava I love you! Can't wait to hold you.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment