Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa Date

Tis the season to be jolly!  



Ava had her first visit with Santa today with a lovely boy named Leon.
Leon was born 2 months before Ava and I have to say he is absolutely ADORABLE and full of loving!  



Ava wore a couture dress from a boutique in St. Paul Minnesota, from my Aunt Hue.  Fashion is big in my family, so of course Ava is spoiled with lots of clothes!  I can't wait till she gets older!  The dress was darling!  It was full of ruffles and flowers.  Came with matching bloomers and her shoes with patent leather baby doll shoes.  

Mama Rissa, Ava, Leon, & Me


We met at Kenwood mall and had both babies take their pic with Santa.  Both were really good.  No one cried, but just stared.  Leon was so charming in his suspenders, loafers and plaid shirt.  He was so cute!!

We have this weekend coming up our baby photo session with all my friends.  I can't wait! 




No comments:

Post a Comment