Friday, March 29, 2013

Ava is growing up soooo fast!

I cannot believe how fast my little love bug is growing up. In this 5 month life span, she has been rolling to every single corner of the house (screams when she hits a wall), she sits up, plays with her toys and presses buttons, and now has completed her mission to eating solids (2oz a meal).

Ava has been amazing and she surprises us everyday. There are times when we come home from work ad we are so exhausted but her smile just brightened up the night. I'm back to working 50/60 hours now, so seeing Ava is now super precious. It is extremely hard, waking up early and making the best of the time together. Yeah, I sometimes cry thinking is she gonna forget me, but guess that's what life is as a CEO (ha! I never thought I'd call myself that, but sure proud of it.) so now our 3 hours in the morning together consists of: eating, singing, playing, and cuddling. She sits next to me while I get ready and we laugh together while I sing obnoxious songs. I love these moments. Now evenings are the saddest. I get home now around 8-830pm and that's her bedtime. Paul usually goes home first and gets her fed, bathed, and dressed. By the time I walk in the door, they both are sitting on the couch together waiting for my kids good night. I have the bed husband! Ava you have the best dad! Never met a man so selfless and so giving. Ava, if you asked, I'm sure daddy will do. He loves you so much. He even said he loved you more than me! Lol

So this amazing journey with you had been such a joy to us. I enjoy every bit of drool, giggles, and cuddles. I love making your food: it has definitely helped my confidence in cooking and hopefully one day mommy will be an amazing chef like your daddy. Today for now, ill be your best playtime buddy .

I love you all the way to the moon and back. Xoxo mommy















No comments:

Post a Comment