Tuesday, March 5, 2013

BIG 5 months!


What a huge drastic change a month can do!
Baby Ava is now 5 months, and we are so over the moon with all her new discoveries.



Ava loves to talk, yap, kick, roll, scream, yelp, giggle, drool, throw up, laugh, 
and rests her head on your shoulder.  Her personality is definitely showing.  She loves music, peek a boos and she's ticklish now!  so adorable!

Of course, life wouldn't be complete if a girl doesn't have her proper fashionable attire.  Dressing up Ava now has been so exciting and fun.  We got to wear her first jeggings, and cardigan and she's just so posh.  I love my baby girl!  





Our next adventure is PUREEING and SOLIDS:
I love my cuisinart baby!!  It is so easy and makes me feel at ease, that Ava's eating healthy.  We started off with organic sweet potato.  At the nanny's, Ava tries the "earth's best organic baby food."  She enjoys prunes, oatmeal, and sweet potato.  I made chao (congee) the other day, and she didn't seem to like it, but maybe it will take some time.

Ava's sitting like a big girl now in her high chair.  We decided to go for the STOKKE trapp chair, because of the style, but also how it transitions into a chair as she gets older.  Plus, way easy to clean and space efficient!!



 Ava on her stokke chair with sweet potato.



Our time together gets more exciting each day.   I adore her and cherish every single moment with her.  Ava, when you read this, you light up my world.  You have completed and made me such a proud mommy.  I love you all the way to the moon and back.  Forever you will be mine.  Mommy loves you.



No comments:

Post a Comment