Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Knock knock are you coming out?

Today's the day!! 40 weeks!!
Yet, princess isn't ready. We went to the doctors' office on monday, and nothing changed. If she doesn't arrive this weekend, they will induce her Wednesday October 3rd.

I received so many advices and I have to admit I did it all. I planted and gardened, squatted, cleaned, reached, walked, ran, jump, and bounced on balls. I even hula- hooped!! This baby is one tough cookie. She enjoys staying warm in my belly.

So today, I've concluded to continue my zen life. Meditation, yoga, and breathing. Let's see if she likes silence and calmness. Lol

I laugh at myself because I think she's like me. What mom doesn't want a daughter like her? I cannot wait to hold her. In time I'll get to smell her, touch, and just love her to pieces.

Ava, everyone's been calling and texting anxious for your arrival. Will you come out soon?? People wanna love you! You're so special.

Xoxo mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment