Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tick tock tick tock

Week 38 and starting week 39... This is how it has been. Cricket cricket.
The past 2 checkups, cervix is softening but nothing more. Last check up cervix seems hard. Looks like our sweet peanut is going to take her time and arrive when she wants to.

With less than a week from due date, I wonder when is it gonna happen? I had one day where I had pains galore and bled, but I did eat spicy food and all. Other than that, nothing crAzy. Just the normal aches and cramps.

I've been walking a lot. Sleeping. Got bored and went back into work yesterday. As of right now, I'm recovering haha. Maybe I will just stay home. Paul says I'm really nesting so maybe soon!! I hope it is.

It was a nice week so far to catch up with friends. Many of you texting me and telling me you all had dreams shed coming soon! Thanks for all the loving messages and calls. I will definitely inform you when the time is right.

As of now, not much to say but my belly is still growing. I'm all belly. More updates on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment