Friday, September 7, 2012

Just hold on a sec baby. I'm not ready!

So it's 37 weeks and 2 days. Means 19 days left!! Craziness!

I cannot believe time has flown by. Went to the doctor's this week and the cervix has started to thin a little, but no dilation. Measurements are good and baby sounds strong! I've been reading my "what to expect: the first year," and it's been quite a fun read. Paul and I are super anxious for her to come.

This is my last week of work and I cannot thank my clients enough!! Thank you for the flowers, baby gifts and all the hugs! I can't wait for her to arrive, and I'll be back to work around thanksgiving!

This week has definitely been exciting. Starting to feel more aches and pains. Once in a while I get the cramps, but overall still running around like a mad crazy woman. I do tell Ava to hold off a few more days and let me work. Then when I am off, I won't know what to do for two weeks.

Ava, your kicks and arms are getting strong. It really makes me smile to be able to experience this. Can't wait I'll you're in my arms. Xoxo

Updates:

Weight: gained total 8.7lbs

Craving: Popsicles and donuts in the am.

Food favorite: back to soups and rice again (to those who ask what my diet is, I really don't have one but I do eat a lot of viet food)

Clothes: been super blessed and lucky that I didn't have to buy maternity clothes. Still wearing my normal clothes.

Swelling: none!! *knock on wood*

Shopping: none for me, but for daddy.. He's been spoiling her with adorable things.

That's all folks!! Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment