Friday, August 31, 2012

36 week and I am beat!

One more week of work... I keep telling myself that and now labor day weekend is here! My has time flown. Cousins and family from out of town came in. Love it when the family is together. Lots of laughs and good times.

Week 36, I'll be honest hasn't felt the greatest. Back pains at night, sleepless nights and numbness in my arms and hands when I sleep. Mostly all when I sleep. During the day, no swelling nor pains but more tired. Baby Ava is definitely kicking and tossing around a lot. My family can see her little knots roll in my belly. Pretty funny.

I went to Baby Gap yesterday and couldn't resist. I finally bought her some clothes! Though the older folks told me "oh she will grow out of it so fast." I couldn't help it. Who can resist sales??? I cannot wait for my little peanut to wear them!

This weekend was a blast. Time for everyone to go home which makes me sad. Though I'll see everyone again when the baby comes, it's always fun when family reunites.

Two more days and I'll be 37 weeks. Full term!! Any day now I guess they say?? i hope she comes but I hope she stays longer so she will be healthier and stronger.

It's been quite a journey. Learned about some many new things. I know I'm ready. I know I will be fine. I know my mom is holding my hand and helping me through this all. I would love to be the mom she was to me. And I will.. Ava, mommy is ready. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment