Saturday, August 11, 2012

Everything happens in 3s...

It's thirty three weeks!! 6 weeks and 4 days left till Ava's due date (dd.)

Size of a pineapple and I am definitely feeling the growth. Getting out of bed is a little harder. Walking far distances, harder and bathroom hang outs?? Well I'm a regular now :) I'm still pregnant and in heels, sometimes.

Ava, your room has been delayed. So many things have happened this week that I'm in a whirlwind. hopefully this weekend, daddy and I will have everything done. It's gonna be so cute!! Majority of the things are done, just gotta dazzle it up with some diva touches :)

Wishing my brother Dom a happy birthday week!! Welcome to papa for coming home!! And yay to all the bad stuff over with so we can make more happy memories.

This weekend is our 7th year anniversary! Time flies!! Married for 7 and now having a baby... Lucky 7 :)

Love you Ava! I can't wait for you to come.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment