Friday, August 24, 2012

Baby cantaloupe

The baby grows faster than ever! At 35 weeks now and I feel completely prego now. Belly dropped a bit and now I can feel my belly rest on my lap when I sit haha! Baby kicks are super strong. It's so strong that at 4am in the morning, I woke up and felt her kicking. Soon after, the bed kept thumping with her kicks and woke Paul up haha. Guess it's her way to prepare us what's coming soon.

Went to the doctors on Monday and I've doing good! I am still on my every 2 week check up. Did my group b strep test and had my measurements checked. Baby seems to be doing good. Yesterday was the first time, I experienced false alarm contractions. Perhaps the Braxton contractions. It definitely scared me. Scared me so much I had a dream of baby Ava arriving. The dream was Jeff and I in grade school in our uniforms. My water broke and I ran down the hall to tell him my water broke, and we had to run to the hospital quick. So we ran and got there. Paul came and pop there she was! Very weird but I remember waking up smiling and the realizing that she is still in my belly.

So reality is, I'm still in the waiting mode. We have everything ready. Car seat is in the car. Had the friendly firemen help install in and double check it for us. All the pre admission forms are filled and ready. Very sweet that Ava and I will be sharing the same hospital. I was born at St. Elizabeth as well and now my baby girl will too!

The baby room is all set to go. We got everything in and washed. Lately I've been shopping online and I have many carts filled with goodies waiting to be submitted hahaha. Just waiting to see how big she will be. So now you can see why I've been impatient. Waiting for princess to come and make more memories.

I can't wait!!

So this week...

My cravings: Dunkin donuts with chocolate frosting and a mini blast

Weight gain: 7.2lbs

Kicks: a million times stronger

Stretch marks: zero

Energy level: a bit slower now and more tired. Naps sound so good!

Work left till I'm off: 2 more weeks, but if she isn't here I will prob still be at work haha

Till next week...
Ava, mommy loves you!



No comments:

Post a Comment