Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby Dragon: are you gonna be a girl or boy?

Our baby peanut is gonna be a dragon!
I've heard such great things about the year of the dragon and how it's a great year to have a baby! Definitely feeling blessed. In the family, a few cousins (on Paul's side) will also have babies. This will be exciting. So far, we know one has a boy and I'm wondering what mine will be?

Paul's family has 4 sisters. He's the only boy. His sisters had girls, but his younger had a boy. (4 nieces and 1 nephew)
My side, I have 3 brothers and my one brother has 3 girls. (3 nieces)
This is gonna be interesting what pops out!

According to this Chinese gender chart, it'll be a boy! Is it gonna be correct?? =)

Truly excited. I know it's still early. Family has been so excited and everything feels just right. Mom, I know you're looking down and smiling and I thank you!


New surprise. A dear close friend of ours gifted us this adorable pregnant bear! It even has a belly! So cute!
Thanks Mama Rita Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment