Monday, January 23, 2012

"you're pregnant 3 times"


Four months ago, I started this blog in hopes of God miraculously making it possible that the first time trying, I'd be pregnant. Yeah...that didn't work. Wishful thinking haha!

Though...after those four months, our baby dragon has arrived! It started last Thursday, when I woke up at 4am wide awake and full of energy. Those who know me, I LOVE SLEEP! Then Friday came around, and again wide awake at 4am. Paul became suspicious and so did I. We worked Saturday and after work, drove to Target. I have to say, those 4 am mornings, I googled everything possible and reasons why and what not. I grabbed the pregnancy tests, and headed home.

Saturday night, took it, and a faint line. I definitely took a third and fourth glance. I called for Paul and asked, "Babe, is that a line I see??" Paul smiles, as always, and responds "Yup. You"re pregnant alright." We both smiled, giggled, and were happy!


Sunday morning, I woke up. I kept thinking this was a dream. I tried it again. This time more visible. YUP!! I'm gonna be a mommy. Monday, before calling the doctor, yup! confirmed! Then the doctor confirmed. 8 week check up Feb 8th =)

You don't know how much this means. For the longest time, these past few years, I've wondered what was the next path I was suppose to take. Those who know me, I've struggled a lot without my mom. I do believe that this was a sign from her and God. This was my path to happiness and a new chapter. This baby is hope, or as my cousin Mary says "maybe it's Hop (my mom.)" I can't wait for my little peanut to arrive. My heart is filled with joy and I can't wait to love my baby peanut to pieces.

Baby peanut, mommy and daddy will see you in less than 9 months. We love you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment