Monday, January 30, 2012

Daddy is ready!

My sister in law, Nancy, has been educating me on deals and buys for baby products. Today she texted me that diapers were on sale. I've never bought diapers before so I couldn't tell you what's a great deal, but when she says it is...I believe her.

So I told Paul about it, and he was like let's go check it out and see. We went to Target and started to educate ourselves with all the baby things out there. So much fun! We could not stop giggling. We know it's soooooooo early but it was definitely exciting to shop and see what's on sale.

Paul was so excited and had so much fun. He def bought a few boxes and wipes. His theory...there's tons of babies, someone is bound to use it!

Baby peanut... Daddy is getting everything ready for your arrival. He can't wait to change your diaper!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Lol... So funny! Just giving you tips I've learned over the last couple of years. : )

    ReplyDelete