Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Friday!

Still really early in the first trimester, but I can't help but smile.

I had the first "mommy" dream last night. Prepare to laugh. I was in a crowded place with my 3 kids, yes 3! We were all standing there and people would come up and ask me who were my kids on stage. I pointed and proudly said, "That's my daughter, and those 2 are my handsome boys." They complimented saying how beautiful they were, and I just smiled big. I woke up with a big cheese! haha

Yes, Paul...2 boys and a girl! Lol. I can't wait to start our little family. Still a bit surreal for us both. We knew one day this would happen, and we're so excited to start this new adventure.

Today I got two surprises from my sister in laws. Double bonus!
Thank you so much to Linda & Michelle for the gifts.

Linda's must have when prego kit! love!


Michelle and Layla: Our know how to be mommy & daddy stuff and meditation! I loooove meditation and relaxation and baby's first baby journal. Of course a photo of our Godbaby.







No comments:

Post a Comment