Friday, May 11, 2012

Half way there!!

20 weeks 20 weeks!

I've finally made it to the half way point. Very happy and we celebrated with ice cream. This week is mother's day week, and what great way to celebrate my half way point with a little happy mommy to be day!

This week my cousins, Mary and Tommy, received their packages. They both are Ava's Godparents and We couldn't be happier. Both Mary and Tommy have been such an inspiration and role model to my life. They helped me through everything and always guided me on the right path to success and who could I imagine more than these two to fashion up my diva!

Mary is from Chicago. Tommy is from Washington DC. Both places where I have been/lived and I love. I hope Ava gets to travel with them everywhere like how I got to travel with them. I'm so excited and can't wait for them to hold baby girl when she arrives. I have shared my whole life with them and I can't wait for Ava to experience and share and live her life with them. Love you both so much!!

So far, pregnancy has been good! Ava is starting to flutter a lot more. Paul felt her first vibration this week. No weight gained, just the belly growing. Still in my normal clothes, nothing maternity yet. Still in my heels...and definite still loving fruit!

Wishing all mommies and mommies to be a happy mother's day! Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment