Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekend with the girls

21 weeks and tomorrow I get my doctor check up. Baby is kicking and moving. Craving this weekend is string cheese! Thanks to my nieces they got me hooked!

Layla, Serena, and Michelle came into town to visit. Ava got tons of goodies!
Auntie Linda gifted a baby classical music. Auntie Michelle brought clothes for Ava and Layla tested out all my baby purchases and things were great!

We went downtown Cincinnati and ate at the Asian fest that my friends hosted. We roamed around the banks and enjoyed the river view. Making memories, Uncle Paul and the girls ran through the fountain. Everyone was wet. Lol

Baby Ava def enjoyed this weekend. Ended it with a trip to the zoo. Got my cardio in and I feel great. We were extremely tired when we got home, but Layla made it worth it. She makes me super excited to have Ava. She dressed up and tried on outfits for me. She tested my stroller and the crib. She gave me practice on getting ready and she let me cuddle.

Uncle Paul is sooo goo goo for her. She def stole his heart this weekend. I can't wait for Ava to come. He's gonna be so in love!!

Great weekend. Updates later this week from the doctors.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment