Friday, May 4, 2012

My baby forever I love you always

It's May! My has time flown. I'm 19 weeks and still going strong. This month is full of so much activities. I hope I can catch up. Sleep sounds so good!

Baby, you've been fluttering a lot, especially around 730pm. I think that's a sign from you to tell me to go home from work! Haha. Lately our favorite munchie is smoothies. Wild berry, strawberry, bananas, and all kind of berries.. Yum! You've also told me you hate dishes. When I stand to wash, I gagged haha so daddy has been a trooper and took over the kitchen. Smart girl you are haha.

Mommy has been tempted to buy you so much stuff, but I will wait till you're here. Your crib came a few weeks ago, and parts of your bedding arrived. Daddy has a lot of projects to start on with your nursery. He's pretty excited. We hope you love it!

Other than that, I finished your registry I think. Your aunties have been working on your shower and I can't wait for July to come. I have to say this is one of my happiest moments ever. I can't imagine how things will be when you come. I can't wait to hold you in my arms and love you forever. Thank you for being a part of me and letting me love you to pieces. It's def a dream come true to have a baby girl as sweet as you.

P.s... Thank you for being so good to me and making this pregnancy amazing!

Love:
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment