Thursday, May 17, 2012

Spaghetti Squash-


Oh baby!  You're 21 weeks and a day.  Supposedly 1lb. and I'm feeling you pop around so much now.  I love coming home from work and laying down just to feel you constantly tap tap tap.  Daddy feels you tap and he just smiles.  Every night, he lays next to my belly and sings to you some random melody.  He believes that when you come out, you'll recognize his melody and it will be the key to calm you down.  HAHA he's so funny.

This week, we got many surprises.  Work has been extremely busy, but it's good!  Hopefully soon I'll cut down soon and I can enjoy my nesting time with you.  Sassy was nominated as a finalist for best of NKY so today, mommy has a lot to do to set up for the function.  I heard there's gonna be food!! So, you'll def enjoy =)




We got an early gift from Uncle Ted.  He got you a Bjorn carrier, well actually for daddy, but we can't wait to use it!  Daddy started to put it together and in place, and I hope it is properly put together right.  We'll see =)




and Ava...you got your first Baby GAP girl outfit!!!  A huge thank you to Mrs. Susan R!  It is ADORABLE and I cannot wait to put it on you.  Little Leah came in and handed to me and was so anxious for me to open it. You're so loved already.






Other than that....I'm just waiting for our babymoon to come!  We're going to Hawaii~ I fell in love with it last year when I went with my friends.  Now, I wanna take Daddy to see it and then next year we shall take you for Uncle Tux and Auntie Sav's wedding.  I cannot wait.

I have loved and enjoyed every minute of this pregnancy.  It has been nothing but joy!  Can't wait to hold you Ava.  See you in about a week at the doctor's.  Mommy loves you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment