Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy mother's day!!

Happy mother's day to all my mommies and mommies to be!

Today has been a great and fun day. Got to celebrate the day with my family. Also a Sunday ritual, we go to mass, visit our relatives at the cemetery , and then eat! I grew up every Sunday doing this.

So this year, the extra special side is I got mother's day day. Pretty awesome. After our dim sum brunch, I took the whole family to Buy buy baby and showed them my registry. Now I have only men in my family and I have to say it was cute to see them all into the baby stuff. My Auntie Phi and Uncle Duc, who are also my godparents, spent the day with me. Along with our good friend Ted.

The guys, of course, had a blast at the car seat stroller department. Everyone was picking what "they would like" def cute. My brother Dom had a blast finding baby carriers. We showed them all the gadgets we liked and all the big things we registered for. My dad was smiling and got so into the stuff. It was def a fun and exciting day.

After that, we all went to look at te swagger wagon. Gosh forbid I'm still fighting but it took the whole family to try to convince me that it is best for me. My dad def enjoyed it because he was looking for a car himself haha.

Needless to say, it was a fun filled day. I love my family so much and my brothers have all made it awesome.

Thank you to my dad and brothers for taking me out and big hugs to my godparents for spoiling me and a huge thanks to our friend, Ted. We will miss ya, but will see ya in Cali soon! And to my baby brother Jeff-- thank you for my first mom's day gift. Love you all!!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment