Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Bunny Fun



It's Easter time, well it was.  I love this time of year.  Flowers blooming, colorful decor, and lots of good candy out!  It's 15 weeks and 5 days.  Baby is the size of an avocado they say.  Over the weekend, I got a nice surprise from my SIL Nancy, Kenny, and our handsome nephew Kaiden.  I definitely got a great crash course of toddlers 101 and I must say, it is an eye opener.  Most of you know, Kaiden is my only nephew so far.  He's hilarious!  He's talking now and has such a personality.   Very cute boy, but very highly energetic as well.  We gave him and Haley an easter egg hunt and the first thing he said when he walked out was, "What a mess!" hahaha  so cute.  My niece Haley is so amazing with kids.  Such a sweet and compassionate soul.  Haley and I are really close.  We're like sisters, sometimes I feel like her mom haha.  She's gonna be a great cousin.   



I really had a fun time, and miss Kaiden already.  Can't wait for Baby Peanut to arrive so he/she can play with all the nieces and nephew.  So far things are good.  Tiredness is better.  Baby nursery is starting in order.  I got some ideas and layouts in order.  Been showing Paul my ideas and all he does is nod.  haha so easy!  In 2 weeks, we get our first ultrasound, and I hope to find out so I can begin my shopping bonanza.  Sleeping is getting better at night.  I wonder what Baby is thinking right now.  They say in books that the baby can hear our voices.  Every morning, Paul says good morning to me and Baby.  It's so sweet.  He's gonna be a great daddy.  

Happy Monday!!  
Baby Peanut, they say I will feel flutters soon, can you make it happen soon??? xoxo Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment