Monday, April 23, 2012

It's a......

It!!!

We got our first ultrasound today. Tears ran down my face, Paul so amazed and smiled the whole time. The baby was sitting on its bottom. Waving and stretching its legs. It is pretty amazing how the baby looks. Heartbeat was measured at 148. The tech told us that I'm averaged at 16 weeks and 4 days. So that's a week behind. We shall see!

I was kind of sad we couldn't see the gender so my husband called all the baby boutique clinics to see if they could get me in. "Becoming mom" said they could get me in at 830pm. I was so excited! So we cheered to a big feast at First Watch with blueberry pancakes and Belgian waffles.

Later, got a call and the tech canceled because of illness. Bummed again! I totally think this wasn't meant to be. So I've come to terms... It's a surprise! And now that it's neutral.. Elephants are out and lambs are in. I think... Well for now. I might change my mind haha!



So.. Here is our little peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment