Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baby orange ....

14 weeks and 6 days today. You're the size of an orange!! Sorry so late this week. It's been extremely busy. Baby you prob felt the whole week. Mommy was working and running like I was in a marathon. Doctor said if I feel good keep doing what I'm doing. I kinda wished he said "oh no take off work and stay home and shop," but in my dreams right??

So many things going on. This week Paul and I started to do some construction to the baby's room. Moved daddy's office to a different room. Clean out the closet and start with an empty canvas. Thank goodness for Pinterest! So many great ideas, but now I'm in the state of "I don't know what I want." I'm trying to be patient and just wait to find out your gender, but as you get older Baby, you'll know Mommy is a HUGE planner.

Easter is coming up this weekend. I can't wait to give you an egg hunt one day. I remember when I was a kid, my cousins and family would do huge Easter baskets. So much fun being a kid.

Paul and I started parenting classes. It's funny, he actually signed us up for it. It was really comforting to be in a room of new parents all eager and nervous. Everyone was about a few weeks before/after us. Quite exciting because the group was so supportive and open arms. Part of the reason why I love Kentucky. Southern sweetness. We have 6 weeks of classes and then onto the next courses. Thank you to our dear friend Laurie for helping us.

So... UK won the championship!!! I won the poll bracket in the family. Haha!! I even made egg rolls last night, which I hope you enjoyed. It wasn't bad for my first time! Papa was so sweet. He fried them and cut up mangos for you. He even fed Bentley some food. I can definitely see he's so happy.

So many happy moments in the making. As my belly grows, my excitement is more intense and my love for you, Baby, makes me so happy. I went to visit my mom yesterday and decorated her grave with all Easter. Very cute. She probably hates the eggs, but she knows I've always been a festive child.

Happy last 14 weeks... Onto 15 soon!
Mommy loves you forever!





No comments:

Post a Comment