Monday, April 16, 2012

Sweet 16...guess who decided to say hello?

16 week belly!

Baby, you're a turnip!  My 16 weeks has been AMAZING!  You decided to pop out and tell the world you're arriving!  It's been so much fun and tons of giggles when I see you in the mirror.  Daddy has definitely fallen in love with you.  It's becoming more real as each day goes by.  We are so excited.

This week, Daddy and I had our parenting class.  We had to do homework, and of course daddy waits till the last minute to answer his questions.  Caught him reading, but at the same time snoozing off.  haha.  After work on Saturday, we went baby shopping/researching again.  There's so much to decide.  The whole time roaming, daddy would go to all the toy sections and register all your toys.  Any toy with sound, lights, movement...ZAP!  He was like a little kid all over again.  Very cute.  Still not done and won't finish till after we find out your gender...April 23!! Pray we get to see who you really are =)
Daddy shopping and reading

At last, Sunday fun day!  Our friends has a crawfish boil at Neons.  It was so much fun.  Since the baby, I've been in hibernation, and well I was ready to mingle more.  It was definitely exciting to see all my close and childhood friends.  Some for over 25 years!  Good memories.   Got to see Miss Linda Bui aka Auntie Booey. She is one of my friends for over 20 years now, was in our wedding, and now my baby ring master!  People claim that she does wonder with the ring on the string thing.  So far her predictions have been pretty accurate.  I was waiting forever to see her and now I did!  So while everyone was chomping on crawfish, we took a piece of my hair and tied my wedding band, and began her magic!!  dun dun dun...result:  boy first child, girl second child.  Will this be true?? OH! I can't wait to find out!

mommy and miss booey


Then onto the prego-mania.  Sooo many people pregnant this year.  It's like a big dragon boom.  Both Rissa and I are finally showing and here's a photo of our oh so fab bellies =) It's never complete until we get a prego photo.  Really exciting to be able to share this happy moment and know I'm not the only one.  Can't wait for our babies to play with one another.  She's so pretty, can't wait to see her baby boy!

mommy and miss rissa


Finally...today..MANIC Monday.
We did lots of errands today.  Daddy went shopping and was on baby mode all day.  It's been awesome and I'm so lucky to have him so involved.  Makes things so much easier!  With that said, if you all know Paul, he is like a kid at heart.  He was reading his "Parents" magazine and happened to find the article "The Scoop on Poop."  Laughing in bed, he reads me the article and explaining all the visual differences in baby poop.  HAHA!  So with that said, he asked me blog this to show you all, the "good" poop and the "bad" poop.  He feels like he's a scholar now in poop, so I'm sure if you mention this, he will have a lot to say!  So adorable!  Gosh love him to pieces!!


the scoop on poop

16 weeks was fun!  Great laughs and joys!  Can't wait for more to come.  
Baby Peanut, I love you so so much.  I can't wait to hold you and spoil you to pieces.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment