Sunday, April 22, 2012

sweet sweet potato...yes you are

Well 17 weeks is almost over. Tomorrow we get to go to the doctors and get our first ultrasound. It's been a long awaiting moment! We finally get to see the baby and I cannot wait. Baby peanut is the size of a sweet potato today. I love sweet potato.

We went to trader joe's today and I held one next to my belly. I smiled and this man stared at me like "she's crazy." haha Got some new goodies to try. Lately my taste buds have been soooooo different. Things that Paul loves to eat, I do too! More flavors, seasoning, sweet! I use to be a plain jane kind of girl with my food, but now I'm all about the flavors. Fruits are my favorite. Mangos, peaches, longans, and strawberries yum!!

Today we went shopping. I have to say, by 10 minutes, I didn't wanna shop anymore. Paul, being the great daddy, kept me going. He kept saying cardio for the baby lol. It didn't help I had a huge lunch and all I wanted was a nap. Haha.

We ventured out and looked for bedding for the crib. Oh! Our crib arrived! Paul assembled it last night. Went to pottery barn kids and found the cutest elephant bedding! I love elephants. We saw other animals and got so confused but I'm kinda attached to the elephant. Think we might stick to it. Just waiting for the gender.

So... Question is.. Will you be a girl or boy??? I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment