Wednesday, April 25, 2012

She opened her legs!

It's a girl!! What an exciting day!

We went to Stork Vision and it was one of my most amazing experiences. I was bummed that Paul had to work, but my dear good friend Taylor made it special for me and him.

We got to the place and got a 2d and 3d ultrasound. Such a cute place! It was like a baby spa place. I was in love. The tech did the prep and here we go...30 minutes of pure sweetness. I got to see my little peanut in action. I have to confess, I sipped on a little mountain dew before I went and boy did she boogie for us.

I teared. Taylor was amazed and best of all, I got 60 photos of my baby plus a DVD of the whole ultrasound to watch with Paul. On our way back, we surprised paul with balloons in our trunk to reveal the gender. Of course he was like I KNEW IT!!! He was all cheese all day. After work, we had a celebration dinner with my aunt and uncle, who are my godparents. My dad was in California, but we will def celebrate when he gets back. He called me today telling me he got the baby 2 ao dais lol!!

Sooooooo blessed. The lady told us she was perfect and looked amazing. I have to thank God and my mom who is watching over me. I'm so in love and now happy tears fall.

So... I can wait to hold you baby girl. Ava Hope Nguyen. I love you even more and daddy is so excited. He's already training Bentley to protect you.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment