Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby Peanut and its heartbeat

Today was our 2nd doctor visit. Met with Dr. Gerwe today and he was so nice. I have to meet 9 doctors before I pop this bambino out.

Dr said I was super healthy and the baby sounds great. Heartbeat was about 150-160 range. As far as my work goes, he says I can work at full force if I feel good. He said keep running and keep going. So I'm happy. I lost 2lbs, but he said that was okay. I should be gaining more towards 20 weeks.

In 4 weeks, I'll get my first ultrasound and another doctor visit. Super excited. Judging from the heartbeat, it looks like a girl. Old wives tales... Maybe it is true :)

Doctor says, it costs about $900 something thousand to raise a kid to 18 years. Paul said if its a girl, tack on another $500k haha. Father knows best!

As I'm laying in bed, thank you to Jenni Liu for the body pillow. It has saved me and my sleep has been so amazing. Paul's sleeping area is very minimal now haha! I can't wait for our babies to play together :)

Another happy day.. Mommy and daddy loves you peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment