Monday, March 19, 2012

Baby adventures

So we began baby shopping part II, and I must say a lot has been accomplished. My second round of researching made a ton more sense and made it easier for me to see what I really want. Many have asked me have I registered and to answer that, it's a yes and no. I started one but haven't yet edited it and finished. Still wanting to wait till I find out the gender first to evaluate my final decisions.

Cribs... I think I narrowed it down. Gonna sleep on it for a few days and see what I really want. Bedding...that's set, but still googling and seeing what else there is. Staying pretty neutral just in case I wanna have a baby #2. Strollers and car seats, that is Paul's department. He will be utilizing that a lot more. Being small has some advantages lol.

Seriously though, who knew having a child would be expensive??? My parents made it look so easy for me. New bedding, furniture at each new age transition, and curtains! My brothers say it was just me, and I was spoiled but still, mom and dad made it look like it was a piece of cake.

On a brighter note... Babymoon is booked!! Going to getaway in the sun and get some mommy and daddy time before the bambino arrives! Not telling yet where, because the husband doesn't even know. Def surprising him! He planned our honeymoon, now I plan the Babymoon. Blindfolding him till we get to the gate :) Can't wait!!!

Here are some pictures from our shopping quest. These are not what I bought so please hold the eye rollings to a limit. Quite entertaining and I fell in love with!!



No comments:

Post a Comment