Monday, March 12, 2012

From Daddy P! =P

Well since I heard your heartbeat a couple of weeks ago things got even more real. Wonder what how you will turn out. Are you going to have my nails....ew I have some ugly nails and hopefully you get your mom's nails. Hopefully you will smile with your eyes like me...haha...actually Nancy's would be better. I'm going to pray you get the best of both worlds. As in being a dad this will be very interesting because this is so brand new. I will provide you with the latest in technology and you will be spoiled rotten probably. Oh well, but hopefully well mannered. I am starting to ask people on what to do to make sure I can help you on your journey to be successful. I want to have a great relationship that we can talk about anything and be there for you no matter what. As far as telling you what I did when I was younger....it was all pg-13 and everything you hear about me is lies =). 

Love Daddy P

1 comment: