Wednesday, March 14, 2012

12 weeks

It's 12 weeks!  Whew!

I ran for 2 miles today.  It was nice to finally feel better.  What a relief!  As I was running, I couldn't help but smile because of all the love that Baby has shown me.  Baby Peanut has been such a joy and such happiness, I can't imagine what the future holds.

I know I always mention my mom, but she is such a huge part of me, she was my life.  Sometimes I find myself saying her words, but I can see she lives within us all.  Before she passed away, she held my hand and said to me everyday in hospice, "there's no one better than your family.  You love your family."  I can't erase that out of my mind.  It's so true.  There isn't anyone else better than the people who know you most and love you unconditionally through everything.  I have to say I have a strong family, that no matter what it is, we are always there for one another.  I could call my brothers right now and say, "i want white castles" and they would get it. Lol, well Jeff would because he'd eat it with me. HA!  my muppy mup. nee wuvs you

Yesterday, we went to my dad's for dinner.  He cooked a big huge feast.  Called me at the salon like there was an emergency, but just saying "come home today to eat for the baby."  I could see how happy he was when he heard me yelling at 845pm, "Dad!  I'm home, where's my food?" hahaha I know so spoiled, but he came down and started to feed us all.  We had such a fun time eating and laughing and talking.  My brothers were joking (which is a sign of the love) around about the baby and we talked about our childhood.  Dad smiled, brothers smiled, Paul's cheesing.  We laughed till our eyes cried and choking on rice.  Jeff chases Paul around the house trying to kiss him.  It hasn't been like this is in like 5 years.  It's like the family is back.  This was how Sunday dinners were every week.

I can finally say Baby Peanut is hope.  My cousin Mary said one day, "this baby is Hop," my mom.  As I'm crying and typing this, I can tell you that this moment in my life, I couldn't be happier.  To see my family laugh and be so excited about this baby and a new chapter in my and the whole family's life, I know my mom is smiling.  If there was one thing I will instill in my child, it is "there is no one better than your family."

Mommy Hop...thank you for your strength and unconditional love. Also, for giving us another hope to happiness forever.  I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment