Wednesday, March 7, 2012

11 weeks and I can eat!

I have the most amazing husband ever!!!!

Last night I thought he was playing with his fish, but he actually was cooking. While I went to bed early, and I woke up with a pot of pho, pot of Chao, and a pot of Thit kho.

I haven't been eating so much, but one day my dad made Thit kho but only shared a tiny portion. I inhaled it like nothing. Paul noticed I ate it and I must have raved about it. So he called my dad up for the recipe. This totally made my heart smile and got me all warm.

I came home from work and ate up everything like there was no tomorrow. I'm so happy to finally eat eat eat! Thanks to my love, he treats me so well! He's gonna be an amazing daddy!

Now I have heartburn, but it's okay! So worth it! Baby was well fed tonight.

The end. Love you P

No comments:

Post a Comment