Friday, March 2, 2012

Your heartbeat was a song to me

We heard the baby's heartbeat!!! Went to the doctor's today. Dr. Kirkwood is actually the father of a good friend of mine and he couldn't have made this first experience any better.

He helped explain all my nervousness and made me feel so at ease with all my thoughts.

He then began to put the gel on my belly. He said there was a 40% chance we might not hear it, so I was ready.

Then... Voila! Thump! Thump! Thump! So fast! I got so excited I cried and I looked at Paul's face and he was smiling so big his eyes disappeared. This is a miracle and Dr. Kirkwood smiled and said you are doing amazing!

I guess all the vitamins and the organic fruits and veggies is all working. Baby, mommy has never eaten this healthy, but it is so worth it! I love you and I'm so excited!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment