Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Fun Day

Thirteen and a half weeks! My taste buds are moving on a faster pace and I am happy food is tasting better. Liking it more on the sweet side.

Went on a quick road trip to Columbus, OH. Got some mommy to be shopping in. Tried on some maternity clothes and eh, maybe it's because I'm short, nothing looks right. Found some comfy jeans. Couldn't stop giggling with the belly band part. Got fitted for some new garments and I'm so amazed by the growth and expansion!! I had a little "I wanna cry moment" because my mom is suppose to be here with me to help me, but my loving Hubbie was right beside me. Thank goodness for the waiting area with TVs. All the daddies to be were glued to the screen watching the UK game haha. Paul has been amazing and so understanding. I don't know what I would do without him.

So, instead went to forever 21 and pursued my usual style. Had to make a stop at "buckeye pho" for some viet food. Got to meet up with auntie Jen and Mister H. Thanks to them, baby and mommy inhaled 2 dishes haha!

Another big THANKS to Auntie Nancy for baby's first books! Love dumbo and Dr. Seuss. Can't wait to start reading it to the baby.

So now, I'm home in bed and ready to sleep. Tomorrow we get another doctor visit!! Can't wait and hope to maybe get an ultrasound??? This time Paul and I will for sure get the heartbeat count so we can answer my mother in law's question to: "was it fast or slow?" hahaha

Love you peanut, they say soon I'll feel your little flutters. I can't wait! Mommy loves you to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment