Monday, February 13, 2012

13 seems to be my lucky number

Dear Baby Peanut,

Mommy and daddy got married on Aug. 13th. If you asked me why the 13th? I would tell you to ask Ba Ngoai. Though she isn't here with us, there isn't a day I don't think of her. I miss my mama Hop.

So this morning, I had a dream of her. I was flying home to see your grandparents. Papa picked up the phone and asked me what time I was landing? I told him and then he gave the phone to my mom, your Ba Ngoai. Growing up, if I wasn't home for my birthday, she would call and always sing happy birthday to me. This time in my dreams, she was singing "congratulations" and then I woke up.

Oh baby, I wish you could have met her but I know she will always be with us. I have so many stories to tell you. She always knew how to make me smile. I hope I do the same for you because you have brought so much smile to my heart.

So today's the 13th. She always said that was my number. We'll see- I'm a bit superstitious haha! I love you. Please speed up the 7 months. I wanna spoil you already!

Love
Mommy Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment