Wednesday, February 29, 2012

You are 10 weeks baby Peanut!

Baby Peanut,

30 more weeks to go!

Last night Daddy Paul came home from his vacation and we were so happy!

He saw bisons, buffalo, snowmobiled, snowboarded, and had a blast. Funny how he would tell his story and then finish it will, "I took it easy because of I thought of you and peanut." He's so in love with you baby!

Did you love his story book reading last night? Thanks to cousin Lisa for the book by Dr. Seuss, "Oh baby! The places you'll go." I read it the other and totally cried my eyes out, then last night daddy read it to you, and I teared up again! Such a happy moment. We are so thrilled to have you.

He got you a little gift... Bibs! I love elephants, so he got you an elephant bib and sushi bib bc he loves sushi. It's gonna be so cute on you.

Lately been feeling good. Evenings are a bit rough with queasy feelings but overall I'm okay. I gained 1.4lbs. Haha and I swear my belly is starting to pop and round off. Uncle Jeff saw my belly and was so excited! It's finally real! He said he's gonna have to roll me over when I'm in my third trimester :)

Happy 10 weeks! We love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment