Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Exactly 7 weeks!!

Baby peanut..

Due date: September 26th, 2012

Today Paul and I went to the doctors. Got the due date and did some lab work. Extremely tired today but they said things look good. I cannot travel anymore after July 4th.

Next week will be 8 weeks and I get my first trimester check up March 12th. Hopefully then we get to see the baby or hear the heart beat. This is definitely exciting. We're having a baby!!

Paul has been so helpful and all. He takes notes and makes sure everything is ready to go. I'm so lucky! He's gonna be super daddy!

Here's a picture of what the baby will look like at 8 weeks (FYI:  this is from a magazine, not my real baby!)   It's so amazing! Baby peanut, you're already the size of a blueberry. I'm so happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment