Tuesday, February 21, 2012

9 weeks in Miami

Dearest Baby Peanut,

We're in Miami! Are you enjoying the fresh ocean breeze and all the sleep we are getting? Are you enjoying the fresh fruits and juices?? It's so good! Might consider asking daddy to move to Miami. :)

Mommy decided to take a little vacation away from the nail fumes and cold weather. Auntie Nancy and cousin Lisa is with me and we are all enjoying a nice quiet getaway.

We got lots of cardio in from walking and lots of paddling in the water. And a very relaxing massage, which I think you enjoyed because I've had no more back pains :)
Today's my last day here and I leave tomorrow. Feeling amazing and so glad to have you at the this time.

Today you're the size of a green olive! You're getting so big. 31 weeks left to go. I can't wait. You've been a blessing and a joy to me.

Mommy loves you lots and daddy misses us muchos.

No comments:

Post a Comment