Sunday, February 12, 2012

Babies R Us ...

Friday after work, we had our first real stroll through the famous "Babies R Us" store. My!  Were we overwhelmed! Our intention was to shop for a friend, but we wandered around and checked out what Baby Peanut has in store.


 Awesome experience #1:
Front row parking! Every time I went shopping during Christmas holiday, I'd get so frustrated and wondered why they made these "expecting mother" parking spots. Oh wait that's me!! I got so excited that I got to park up front.







Awesome experience #2:

The Hubbie got to test out rocking chairs. While I searched the clothing dept., he was chilling with his iPhone.  I saw soooooo many cute dresses with RUFFLES and TUTUS!!  If this is a girl...game over!  I'm all over it.  Boys department, in LOVE!! Oh! I can't wait to shop!





Awesome experience #3:
A bit overwhelming, but it was def an eye opener to what we have to look forward to.  I was awe-ing and ahh-ing all over the store.  Telling Paul, we finally can buy these for our baby and seeing Paul's smile...Priceless.

We didn't buy anything, but I finally got a feel for all the things to come.  Definitely can't wait and still over the moon to be having a baby.

Baby Peanut, mommy and daddy CANNOT wait to hold you.  You're already a joy to our lives.  We love you.

"If you think I'm cute, you should see my Dad"










1 comment:

  1. You touched a baby girls outfit. is that your gender preference? haha

    ReplyDelete