Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bentley ... The doggie bodyguard

From the first day I found out I was pregnant, Paul and I noticed that our beloved dog, Bentley, is super attached to me. Paul use to be alpha dog but now it's me!! Haha

Bentley follows me day and night. He constantly sits on my lap and those who knows him, he's so active! He never sits still. Now, he cuddles and lays next to me. When he hears noises outside he will growl as if he's guarding me. I love it! I bet he knows his future brother/sister is coming.

Nowadays, he has nothing to do with Paul. When Paul tries to cuddle with me, Bentley will lick Paul's hand because he knows Paul hates that haha!

My doggie is the sweetest dog ever. He's so sweet and lovable. I know he's gonna love Baby Peanut and guard the baby with all his 20lbs self. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment