Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Our last day in Miami

I guess the "emotional" pregnancy symptom kicked in. I had to lay out one more time before I depart for my flight. Everyday I'd lay and people watch. Today, there was this little boy in a spiderman swimsuit and he was so adorable. He wanted to jump over the ledge of the pool. He finally did into his daddy's arms and here is me... Observing and when he jumped in, I literally wanted to go "yay!" and clapped, but that would be embarrassing. Though all of a sudden, TEARS rush downy face. WTh? Right? Hahaha

It's funny how now when I look at kids, I'm thinking, I am having that in 7 months. Last night I had a dream of my baby girl. I wrapped her in toilet paper and walked around the store with her. Again toilet paper?? My brain is going crazy. Haha

Not really ready to leave Miami. Got to do a lot of me time and thinking. My whole pregnancy has been great! No sickness, nothing really bad, just sleepy.

Can't wait to be in Paul's arms tonight. Good bye Miami. See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment