Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Peanut..It is time to call you baby prune!

My dearest joy,

You're 9 weeks and 2 days!! You're the size of a prune!! My mom loved eating prunes, me eh not so much.

You have made this pregnancy a pleasant one. It's lent now so Fridays are fish day. Your daddy is in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and he texts me every morning saying hi to me and you, but is calling you Mason, so you're a boy right now :)

Can't wait to figure out who you will be, but we might make it a surprise. I'm not great on surprises but it would be fun. I hope you enjoyed my singing last night. I don't think you enjoyed the long high notes because you cut off my air flow but at least we fell asleep. I miss those singing days. Maybe having you will bring back my vocals and we can sing all sorts of songs everyday!!

This week, I came home from Miami with 2 packages at the door. Thank you to cousins, Cathy & Lisa, for the lovely gifts. It feels like Christmas! You're already so spoiled and loved. This makes my heart smile.

I could continue writing a novel today, but I will contain myself.

Mommy loves you! Everyone is excited! Xoxo

P.S: daddy if you're reading this, we miss you and have fun in the mountains and take lots of pictures. Baby peanut will be snowboarding with you one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment